and i think to myself, what a wonderful world
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. Cassandra Clare (via rollthevice)
← Older posts Page 1 of 412